Following competitive tender, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust awarded Stone Technical Services Group Ltd the roof refurbishment projects to the Mobility Centre, West Wing corridor, the Pharmacy and North Corridor.
STS carried out the installation of Topseal PU Warm Roof System including traditional re-roofing and also removed the original skylights and replaced with new.
Upon completion of the Topseal installation works, STS erected free-standing handrail fall protection systems to the roof perimeters to prevent any future falls from height.
Why Use Topseal?
Here are some of the key reasons why Topseal should be specified for your next project:
• With our range of GRP and PU systems we offer a range of solutions for almost any roofing project of any size or complexity.
• Both systems can be used as an overlay system and can be applied to the existing substrate to save both time and money.
• Topseal can be installed onto various new and old substrates including: – OSB3, concrete, bituminous membranes, asphalt, steel, asbestos, single ply, PVC and foil-face carrier membrane amongst others.
• 20 – 40 year guarantees available (system dependant).
• BBA and B Roof (t4) fire certified.
• Totally seamless – no weak spots unlike felt and single ply systems.
• Cold applied – No heat or naked flames.
• All systems will allow occasional foot traffic as standard. Can be specified for walkway and balcony applications.
• UK manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
• Full specifications produced.